Barry Ritholtz gives his opinion. It is just one man’s view, but so far the IPO has spawned a lot of questions.
- Everyone’s Blaming Facebook For An IPO Drought We Haven’t Seen In 37 Years (FB) (businessinsider.com)
- Morgan Stanley Made a Bundle on Facebook Deal (blogs.wsj.com)
- Deals of the Day: Morgan Stanley Was ‘Driver’ on Facebook’s IPO (blogs.wsj.com)
- Workday: The Gentleman’s IPO (businessweek.com)
- Facebook Investors that lost money in IPO deserve no sympathy – Overheard – WSJ (ilene.typepad.com)
111 Eighth Avenue, NY NY 10014